Thomistic Philosophy Page
[ Topics | Questions | Bibliography | Links | Bookstore ]
Links to On-line Texts of St. Thomas Aquinas.
Opera Omina - The Complete Works of St. Thomas Aquinas in Latin
Thomisticum, collected and maitained by Enrique Alarcón at the
Universidad de Navarra, Spain. The texts are grouped in blocks of
several chapters or questions. The site also has other useful
information including a bibliography.
- Thomae Aquinatis Opera
Omnia, collected and maintained by Matthew Caughron, alumnus
of Thomas Aquinas College in Santa Paula, Californa. Each text is
in available as a separate text file which may facilitate searches.
Individual Texts of Aquinas: English Title - Latin Title (Date of composition.)
Commentary on the Psalms - Postilla super Psalmos (1272-73).
Disputed Question on the Union of the Word Incarnate - Quaestio Disputata
de Unione Verbi Incarnati (1272, but see note.)
- On the Principles of Nature - De Principiis Naturae (1252-56).
- Latin (English translation in
- On Being and Essence - De Ente et Essentia (1252-56)
- On the Truth of the Catholic Faith - Summa contra Gentiles (1259-64).
- Summa of Theology - Summa Theologiae (1266-73)
- On the Eternity of the World - De Aeternitate Mundi (1270).
- On the Motion of the Heart - De Motu Cordis (1270-71)
Other sites with links to Thomistic texts (from which
most of the above links are drawn).
Copyright © 1996-2015 Joseph M. Magee, Ph.D. - Last Updated 3/21/15